All Esprit participants must individually pre-register whether you are a regular attendee or couple or family member, a scholarship hopeful, a scholarship award, a presenter/resource, or a medical professional/observer. The online pre-registration helps us collect essential information to begin processing your application to attend.
All participants will follow these steps:
- Begin the registration process online. Help buttons and additional information are available once the process is underway to guide you through the process.
- Select the type of attendee you are. Every individual must register. Start with the primary attendee or the main person representing the vendor/presenter and you will see options to register additional people associated with you.
- If you are applying for a scholarship, indicate this during the registration process.
- If you wish to be a Big/Little Sister, indicate this during the registration process.
- You will see payment options (now including PayPal/credit card) and will receive a confirmation email.
- You must print two copies of the confirmation email (and the PayPal confirmation email, if applicable). Sign and mail one of each, bring the other with you to Esprit to present at the Registration Desk.
You must arrange for your own lodging and travel. The conference registration fee does not cover these. Red Lion convention room rates are only available by directly contacting the hotel. See the Accommodations page for more information.
Note: there are early payment discount deadlines, to secure a discounted rate: online payment or postmarked check must be received by the specified deadline.
Your rate if paid by January 31, 2018 Individual Rate SO Rate Added Family Member Entire week Sun-Sun $460 + $290 + $190 Wed-Sun $410 + $250 + $150 Fri-Sun $320 + $220 + $120 Your rate if paid by February 28, 2017 Individual Rate SO Rate Added Family Member Entire week Sun-Sun $470 + $290 + $190 Wed-Sun $420 + $250 + $150 Fri-Sun $330 + $220 + $120 Your rate if paid by March 31, 2017 Individual Rate SO Rate Added Family Member Entire week Sun-Sun $480 + $290 + $190 Wed-Sun $430 + $250 + $150 Fri-Sun $340 + $220 + $120 Your rate if paid by April 30, 2017 Individual Rate SO Rate Added Family Member Entire week Sun-Sun $490 + $290 + $190 Wed-Sun $440 + $250 + $150 Fri-Sun $350 + $220 + $120
If your payment has not been received by May 5, 2018 your payment must be made in person at the Registration Desk during Esprit Between May 13 and 19, 2017.
Individual Rate SO Rate Added Family Member Entire week Sun-Sun $500 + $290 + $190 Wed-Sun $450 + $250 + $150 Fri-Sun $360 + $220 + $120
Significant Other Special Rate
Esprit's Significant Others Program will continue to offer its special registration rate for couples as a continued incentive for Significant Others to attend what is considered by many to be the best program in the US.
Dates to Remember and Payment/Refund Schedule
The above rate schedule is a summary. Full details on rates, deadlines, refund schedule, and other payment details are provided during the online pre-registration process.
The registration fee does not include hotel accommodations. You must make your own housing arrangements at a hotel of your choice. The Red Lion is the choice of most attendees but less expensive hotels are available just a few blocks away. See the accommodations page for more details.
Meals and Services
Esprit provides the following full meals (with no-host bar) for registered attendees:
- Friday Fashion Show lunch
- Friday Talent Show dinner
- Saturday Awards lunch
- Saturday Graduation dinner
- Sunday Farewell brunch
As a registered attendee you will receive an attendee's photo badge, a yearbook, admission to all classes and events as defined on the schedule (note that some events such as the Victoria High Tea involve additional cost), meals as specified above, access to the clothing exchange, and access to all on-site resource providers. Additional food and drink, resource provider services and products, transportation, lodging, and other expenses not listed as included are not covered.
Big/Little Sister Program
The Big/Little Sister Program pairs up girls who are attending Esprit for the first time with more experienced individuals. Indicate your interest in being a Big or Little Sister during the registration process and you will be contacted.
A limited number of partial and full scholarships are available based on need.
Contact the Registrar or at the mailing address on the Contact Us page.